- written a book but had zero-funds to spend on publishing and marketing?
- wanted to learn how to create an app for a mobile device but had zero-funds to spend on development tools?
- needed to optimize your WordPress site for search engines such as Google and Bing but had zero-funds to spend on SEO consultants, learning tools, and resources?
- wanted to learn how to program but had zero-funds and no idea where to start?
- needed to learn about autism and special education with zero-funds?
- wanted to learn something but had zero-funds to pay for tutoring, advice or direction?
I have. My family has. My friends have.
Over the years my family and friends have needed to learn and accomplish many things with zero-funds. We’ve learned to created apps for mobile devices, launched websites, YouTube channels and more. To meet our sons needs, we had to learn about autism. To support our daughter who wrote a book at age fourteen, we learned about publishing and marketing. Like most of you, we have always had a need and desire to learn but have often had zero-funds available to do so. Again, like most of you, the need remained regardless of the lack of funds. So we search the web for zero-fund resources, talk with friends, and do our best to learn what we need to learn. ZERO-FUNDS.COM is the place where we will share the resources we have found useful.
Disclaimer: ZERO-FUNDS.COM is an experiment in learning how to find a balance between providing useful content for FREE and promoting related “for profit” business ventures.